Industry Research and Development Projects with Non-Destructive and Non-Invasive Diagnostic Technologies.
- Center for Advanced Diffusion-Wave and Photoacoustic Technologies: Andreas Mandelis
- Quantitative lock-in thermography imaging of metal powder components. NDT_industrial materials_Poster_Mandelis_CADIPT_MIE-2021
- Non-contacting and non-destructive characterization of optoelectronic materials and devices. NDT_optoelectronics_Mandelis_CADIPT_MIE-2021
- Nanomechanics and Materials Lab – Tobin Filleter
- Investigating the detection limit of subsurface holes under graphite with atomic force acoustic microscopy. Investigating the detection limit of subsurface holes under graphite_Filleter_NanoM2_MIE-2021
- Development of Pulsed Magnetic Flux Leakage (PMFL) system for defect characterization. Pulsed Magnetic Flux Leakage system for defect characterization_Filleter_NanoM2_MIE-2021